ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White bits on plastic...

al

ST on the way...
I wonder if anyone could help me with getting rid of the annoying white bits on my plastic.

I think its from my AG SRP.

So far i've tried AG Vinly and Rubber Care, AG Bumper care and AG Tyreshine.

Each will get rid of the white for a couple of days, but it comes back!!

Are there any tips anyone has for getting rid, and what plastic stuff do you find works best for you?

Thanks, Al

No more clio's for me!
If its trextured plastic, get your tooth brush, or similar, out and scrub it with autoglym vinyl and rubber care, need to get rid of the bits in the plastic. Worked for me.

Rich is the best bet tho for all the tips! ;)

al

ST on the way...
dannyboy172 said:
If its trextured plastic, get your tooth brush, or similar, out and scrub it with autoglym vinyl and rubber care, need to get rid of the bits in the plastic. Worked for me.

Rich is the best bet tho for all the tips! ;)

I thought that shiiiny git would be the first to reply actually!! lol ;)

Thanks for the tip mate, sounds quite logical, i'll try it when I get home tonight.

106 GTi
LOL @ Shiny git, you seen my hair loss and bold head then ;)

I do the same as Dan but with the AG bumper care gel and a soft toothbrush.

The other thing meant to be good is Peanut Butter, never tried it myself.

Octavia VRS
I've noticed the same problem on my driver's wing mirror. AG Bumper Care lasted a few weeks but it is reappearing again. Think it was the overspray from when my car was in the garage. It's getting colour coded soon anyway so I'm sure I can live it a few more days.