ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Clio Owners

fiesta 1.25
We have had a thread for every other colour so why not.

White clio owners RS or not post pics in here,there cant be that many on here.

fiesta 1.25
Well this thread was popular.

Ill start it off 1st clio
IMG_4387.jpg

2nd clio
IMG_0123.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
Shocked there's no responses :eek:

I for one love White Clio's.
There's a driving instructor around here with a White Campus, 2 L-plates on the bonnet.
Everytime I pass it I wave or flash the lights cause I think the car is cute, not because I know him lol :eek:

GTD, Lupo
I have just ordered a white clio 200 cup so will post some pictures up on the 26th when i pick it up :D

Paul

GTD, Lupo
Thanks for the welcome :D

Not brave but i think the white is by far the best colour on the new 200. Was going to go for black but then you end spending loads on trying to make all the black parts (front bumper, defuser, wingmirrors, door hndles and all the other crap) silver :D. Also went for the satin black speedline wheels but not too sure that was a good move but we will see.

Paul

RS 172
loving the white clio's
If only i could afford and justify a respray! lol
Think i will stick to my Monaco... The best colour! ;)

6/468 17poo
Theres one in colchester has a 1*2 kit on and roll cage but not sure if its a sport or not, looks good though think it has essex boy or something on the plates?

Absolutely love clio's in white... think i edge towards ph1 over anything else though. Adele, don't spose thats your 205 in that photo? (LOOOVEEEEEE 205 gti's)

Renault Clio
I love white Clios. Anyone got any pictures of a white Clio that hasn't been heavily modified? Maybe a non-sport?

Mini Clubman
thought so. loving the white though. i used to have a white bmw! First one in the county!! haha. unfortunalty had to go has i was made redundant at work

172 Ph1 x 2 - OB&FR
That Phase 1 looks awesome! Apparently there's a white Ph1 project car thread on here somewhere. Is this the car, and if so, could someone point me to the thread? Cheers :approve:

GTD, Lupo
I want. You're not too far from me, how did you go about getting a test drive/ look at one mate?

Going to see an LY full fat during the week at a dealers, but would rather see/ try a white cup specced like yours.

Your more than welcome to come have a look around mine if you want. As for buying it i never looked at one. Just took a look around a 197 and sqwinted a little :D Decided i wanted one when i first saw the design so was going to get one regardless :D

Paul