ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White wheels. Black car. DONE!

Static Low
garbage phone pictures, but you get the idea. Hopefully get a hold of my mates camera soon. Obviously some people wont like it, but i love it. Next step is to get new tyres (goodyear eagle f1s) and to get the tracking set up. No centre carps at the moment :dapprove:. Thanks

white2.jpg

6824ab755d01.jpg

white1.jpg

white.jpg

clio williams 2
im with you i love it! im thinking about changin the colour of my willy wheels what colour would you go with?

White Sti Hatch
Bad timing to get the white wheels though with the crap weather n gritters comin !!! Gd luck keepin them looking that way lol, should have went black ! ;)

Static Low
Bad timing to get the white wheels though with the crap weather n gritters comin !!! Gd luck keepin them looking that way lol, should have went black ! ;)

haha ooohhh i know i know went a spin last night and they were black when i got back. got that autogylm wheel seal on them today and waxed them too. i aint fussed about cleaning them. :)

Track 172 & Golf R32
Top job!! they look good mate.. are they the 15's ? and have u got spacers on ? cheers mate.

Track 172 & Golf R32
kl u might have to have your arches rolled running the coilies that low though i like it though 172 rear bumper will finish that off well ;)

Static Low
kl u might have to have your arches rolled running the coilies that low though i like it though 172 rear bumper will finish that off well ;)

yep, haha we will just have to wait and see though :). 172 rear bumper, colourcode sidestrips, door handles and plastic trim on front bumper. That should be me.

White Sti Hatch
haha ooohhh i know i know went a spin last night and they were black when i got back. got that autogylm wheel seal on them today and waxed them too. i aint fussed about cleaning them. :)

Poor Boy Wheel Sealant....great stuff get the wheels off clean and a good few coats of it water beeds like hell and jet wash and the break dust is gone....its the way forward !

Bumder With A Buffer
Nice buddy very nice. Have been wanting to do mine for ages but just cant afford to be without any wheels for a few days. Did you do them yourself of were they powder coated?

Static Low
Thanks for all the comments .

I did indeed get them done Soppphhh :)

They got powdercoated. I took my car round to the place at 7.30 am and got it back at 6pm that day.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
High 5 to that guy.
Black with white wheels is the way forward.
Two worst colours ever to keep clean in the winter ftw.