ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White wheels

Astra (H) VXR
Does anyone have a picture of a clio 1*2 with white wheels... Do you call it flame red? The colour of the car? See pic below for colour of car.
d5cde94a-511e-d6be.jpg

Astra (H) VXR
Awesome cheers Lads... I've just ordered the surround for my exhaust not sure if it's gonna fit though.... Think the recess maybe a tad too big that's already been cut.

Out of interest the flames with the black rear badge... Did you paint that yourself? How did you get it off... I want to do that to mine...

Struggling weather to go with the white or black theme. Wheels and badges black or white... Quite like the mixture of both but don't want to copy lol

Astra (H) VXR
Pain in the arse keeping white wheels clean.

I know, used to own this (pic below) and the wheels where a nightmare to clean.. But we jar a very good hand car wash just down my road and they are really food at cleaning wheels

d5cde94a-5c39-b48d.jpg

Astra (H) VXR
Well yea but I left em too long and they where s**t up with brake dust, tar, and dirt. took me hours to get hem gleaming again.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Protected properly, they're no harder to keep fresh than any other colour.

I had mine for five years and only got them refurbished because the laquer had lifted. That'll teach me to take more car when removing them.

f2dfb100.jpg

af6ed3c0.jpg

e5dd54bc.jpg

68e7d2f0.jpg

Not flame red, but any excuse to post a picture ;)

5803702395_9ef6be0b5a_b.jpg

As Chris said, as long as they are sealed and you keep on top of them they'll be fine.

RB 182
Not flame red, but any excuse to post a picture ;)

5803702395_9ef6be0b5a_b.jpg

As Chris said, as long as they are sealed and you keep on top of them they'll be fine.

These wheels are growing on my quite a bit, I did this photoshop on my car and they look splendid!

ClioBG-whiteturbines1.jpg

German V6
Bad lighting but they are easy to keep clean ill give mine a proper clean maybe once a month and they stay looking great.

561869_2938276010757_1076837509_32157937_1175107736_n.jpgp