ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whiteline ARB group buy?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Anybody interested in a group buy for the whitleine Rear anti-roll bar?

Thinking of contacting a few companies to see who will give the best deal

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I've sent Jamsport a pm, I've had two from balance motorsport so I may give them an e-mail to see what they can do if jamsport can't help us out

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Try motorsport world? I could contact them for you? I got offered a VERY good deal by them last week...

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Just doing a little comparison now.

Jamsport is £162.97 delivered/fitted (very good offer)
Balance motorsport £174.91 (Delivered)
K-tec £186 Delivered

By the looks of it jamsport are offering free fitting/delivery as the basic price from balance motorsport is £162.97.

I'm awaiting a reply from jamsport but I will also contact balance motorsport. I'm not sure whether to trust k-tec with the group buy as I've heard people having good/bad dealings with them when it comes to delivery

535d / t5 caravelle

K-tec £186 Delivered

By the looks of it jamsport are offering free fitting/delivery as the basic price from balance motorsport is £162.97.

I'm awaiting a reply from jamsport but I will also contact balance motorsport. I'm not sure whether to trust k-tec with the group buy as I've heard people having good/bad dealings with them when it comes to delivery

i ordered mine through jamsport on the 22nd of january, and i am still waiting for it, for £162.97 out of the traders section, you will have a long wait mate ;)

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
I'm looking at the moment, if you have any luck at a good price I'm in.

Ph2 Clio 172
Definately interested.

There are none in stock anywhere at the moment. Demon Tweaks and K Tec show them as online on their sites but if you contact them they dont actually have any and will need to order them from Australia.

I would expect a company would be happy to order a batch of 20 or so if they were guaranteed sold straight away. I get the feeling they dont order many of these that often.

Mate at work would probubly have one too. Judging by this thread already there is definitely plenty of interest.

Titanium 182 FF
Definately interested.

There are none in stock anywhere at the moment. Demon Tweaks and K Tec show them as online on their sites but if you contact them they dont actually have any and will need to order them from Australia.

I would expect a company would be happy to order a batch of 20 or so if they were guaranteed sold straight away. I get the feeling they dont order many of these that often.

Mate at work would probubly have one too. Judging by this thread already there is definitely plenty of interest.

I'm the mate from work! ;) as above!

<Bannatyne> I'm in! </Bannatyne>

Last edited:
  PH1 172

K-tec £186 Delivered

Ive arranged two group-buys with K-tec now without problems One of them is still running...:approve:

Ph2 Clio 172
Trouble is the K Tec group buy price would have to be under the £162 Jamsport retail price to make it worth while in the first place...

clio
I have ordered one from jamsport 2 months ago and stil waiting for it apparently i would have it last week but it hasnt shown up

clio sport
if u order from any company check and double check they have them in stock i ordered one from jamsport a few months ago ,and rang them to check they had them in , got one next day delivery ,the problem with whiteline is there delivery from aus to uk is very hit and miss and comes by boat so like demon tweeks order say 30 at a time u ring tweeks they say they will be hear in 2 weeks ,from aus so u pay ur money delivery comes but clio arb have been missed off the order from aus ,next delivery from aus is in 2 months

be carefull if its not in stack dont order