ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whiteline arb settings

LY Megane R26
Hi guys,

hope you all had a good Xmas :)

I'm just in the middle of fitting my whiteline arb (while the dry weather lasts lol)
and was just curious what settings people tend to run it on?

The current set up is standard shocks and cooksport springs.
The car may see the odd track day and that about it. It's got 2 adjustments by the looks of it soft or hard, I was debating on just going with soft and see how it is. Or do I jump in at the deep end and go hard and see how it is then go from there?

Thanks

Chris

LY Megane R26
Also I've been doing some searching to see if I can find anything, I found someone mentioned about keeping the drop links short, so the bolts wound down as far as they can go. This is currently how mine are anyway but should they be longer? Will it make much difference?

WRX
Go hard or go home Chris lol. Totally up to you, if you want a demo of hard setting let me know. You'll only really feel the difference on track.

LY Megane R26
That is a good way of putting it I suppose haha.
Another Nuneatoner lol, god this place is crawling with clio sports haha.

I've put it on the soft setting atm and see how I get on with it.
It'll probably only see the track 3 or 4 times, so ill adjust it in the summer nearer a track day and see how it goes I think.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I run mine on soft on the roads as I move my daughter in it and I really don't like the idea of getting caught out by the rear on a damp round-about one morning... I know, ghey

You can deffo feel a difference though and I personally found it made tg thee standard rear end feel better and more controlled on bumpy surfaces.

Best mod I've purchased to date and I'm not a modifier

Mick

LY Megane R26
That's great, thanks for the input Mick,
Yer I've heard a lot of people have said its one of the better mods for these

quite looking forward to go out for a blast now, downside is the car probably won't move till next weekend lol, so hopefully it'll be drier.

WRX
Just take it steady until you get used to it. Even on soft it dramatically changes the car's behaviour, as Mick says on hard you really feel the back end and it can try and swap ends.