ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whiteline ARB's - Holes?

Ph2 Clio 172
Hi

I thought there were 2 types of Whiteline ARB, the fixed one with 1 hole, and the adjustable with 3 holes. However I have found the one on K Tec says it has 2 holes? I am now confused?

Any clarity on these from people who own one? I would ideally like an adjustable. Does the one with 2 holes offer enough adjustability?

Cheers

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Hi

I thought there were 2 types of Whiteline ARB, the fixed one with 1 hole, and the adjustable with 3 holes. However I have found the one on K Tec says it has 2 holes? I am now confused?

Any clarity on these from people who own one? I would ideally like an adjustable. Does the one with 2 holes offer enough adjustability?

Cheers

Adjustable has 2 holes either side ;)

I recently bought one. Havent buggered around with the adjustability atm, but I plan to soon. Its either hard or soft as I see it!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
yes, 2 holes, just bought mine and its all ready to go on but the weather put a stop to it at the weekend as it was snowing and chucking with rain all weekend, hopefully this weekend. will be putting it on the hard setting. will post up my opinion of how it drives after. hoping its going to be good though, heard good things.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Mine has 2 holes either side.
Iirc sir_dave has 3 holes.

But.. doesn't reallly matter. Soft is plenty hard enough imo

Ph2 Clio 172
Cheers guys. 2 holes it is then. Shame these are hard to get hold of. Balance Motorsport predict 6 weeks delivery, Deamon Tweaks (apparently) stock them but don't know whether they are the adjustable ones. Emailed a couple of other places too see if they stock them. I will report back.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers guys. 2 holes it is then. Shame these are hard to get hold of. Balance Motorsport predict 6 weeks delivery, Deamon Tweaks (apparently) stock them but don't know whether they are the adjustable ones. Emailed a couple of other places too see if they stock them. I will report back.

I got mine from Tweeks mate.
2 hole adjustable :)

I hope thats a typo, but mine was £162 from this exact link a few weeks ago!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Whiteline-BRR...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27b35762c6

Ph2 Clio 172
That ebay listing suggests they don't have any stock, so I don't know wether to trust the email from tweaks sayin next day delivery! K Tec show them on their site but nobody has got back to me about whether they are instock or not yet.

Clio Mk2 Ph3
K Tec wrote me via email,''do not have stock until early April, but i would advise palcing an order now as you may miss out getting one from the next batch''.

Astra coupe t, nova
I found this with Whiteline products on my Astra Coupe. If there not in the country you have to wait till whiteline AU send them to whiteline UK who then distributes them. I bought Tweeks' last one:) They've put there price to £262 until they get in stock again. I do agree that you wanna order it now as there is a waiting list that gets made. Whiteline AU only send what they can get in the container, then it will be another 2-3 month wait.

Clio 182
Anyone running it on the hard setting? Fitted mine yesterday on the medium setting and it feels perfect. Just wondered if there's a massive difference? cheers

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Mines on hard certainly makes it interesting in the wet even with rear dampers on softest setting, actually tempted to soften it up a bit tbh