ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who Can Help . . . . .

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
What insurance company’s are decent.
Have a renewal up in Jan for the scirocco R and the renewal quote is just alittle too high for my liking.

have done a few quotes on the use websites and some are coming in as low as £400 cheaper than what we are paying already.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
For a standard car stick with the comparison sites usually.

for a modified car Greenlight have always been the best for me. Flux can usually come cheap but the experience with them is lacking.

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Aviva have been the cheapest for me and the wife's cars the last few years by a decent amount. The Clio 182 with all mods declared was £250 the first year, then around £300 the second year. Greenlight and sky, etc all wanted around £550-600 last time i checked for the 182. It was actually cheaper for me to insure a clio and MR2 for the year than the clio alone with anyone else.

If they are cheaper, also factor in topcashback. think the last time i checked for someone it was either £60 or £90 for a car policy.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have the Trophy , 197 and scirocco R all with green light but the scirocco R is coming in at around £750+ with them but yet when the wife does the comparison sites it’s coming in at anything from £250 to £350 with everything declared and everything spot on.
I find it crazy as with it being a scirocco R it’s a high performance sports car so thought it would be a good shout to stay with green light and have all 3 cars with them.