ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Can Help . . . . .

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
What insurance company’s are decent.
Have a renewal up in Jan for the scirocco R and the renewal quote is just alittle too high for my liking.

have done a few quotes on the use websites and some are coming in as low as £400 cheaper than what we are paying already.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
For a standard car stick with the comparison sites usually.

for a modified car Greenlight have always been the best for me. Flux can usually come cheap but the experience with them is lacking.

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  182-RS2
Aviva have been the cheapest for me and the wife's cars the last few years by a decent amount. The Clio 182 with all mods declared was £250 the first year, then around £300 the second year. Greenlight and sky, etc all wanted around £550-600 last time i checked for the 182. It was actually cheaper for me to insure a clio and MR2 for the year than the clio alone with anyone else.

If they are cheaper, also factor in topcashback. think the last time i checked for someone it was either £60 or £90 for a car policy.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have the Trophy , 197 and scirocco R all with green light but the scirocco R is coming in at around £750+ with them but yet when the wife does the comparison sites it’s coming in at anything from £250 to £350 with everything declared and everything spot on.
I find it crazy as with it being a scirocco R it’s a high performance sports car so thought it would be a good shout to stay with green light and have all 3 cars with them.