ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who crashed on Cov ring road?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Like this second...

7pm, Loud screech and a clio on 17" wheels smashed on the ring road exit heading on to sky blue way

Was good to watch from my window though ;)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
4014901632_0373f2775f_b.jpg

I could spend all day watching cars go round the ring road

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Seen your car, I went past about 30mins ago

:) Im always amazed by the amount of crashes on this slip road, i see one atleast a week whilst watching TV, its unreal. Considering theres been road works on the slip road for a few months now.

185lb/ft dCi
just walked under the ring road and seen that, looks like you have a birds eye view from your place!

TTRS & V50
To be fair, this road isn't easy to merge on to. You come up the road not being about to see anything on the ring road, and if there is a bus lorry along side you, you have to slow or speed up in a certain amount of time to let the bus/lorry to come off, it isn't easy. Not everyone is pro at driving. I never have trouble to be honest, but when im driving a customer car that is for example a Audi Q7 i'll have a little more trouble than i did in my clio. I would expect there to be hundreds of crash's on this ring road.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Least it wasnt anything major by the looks of it, maybe he will get some decent wheels now.

The road surface is really bad on that bend.

Its great to hit that roundabout at speed and then go straight on with the little twist to go up Sky Blue Way. Although it aint nice for the poor people crossing at the pedestrian lights :(