ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who does those stickers

M140i
Defo. Quality of his stuff is spot on. V quick turnaround.

Cheers Ali :) If you are after something for this year. does anyone have a pic of what last years sticker was like?? Ill see what I can come up with if someone can link me

thanks
ady

M140i
They are underway :) Bit of a setback today lol spent 2 hours in A & E after deciding to stab myself with a scalpel!!! Not very bright lol! Chuffin hurt tho :eek:

Ouch. Those knives are fooking sharp. I have various scars on my fingers, although not as bad as you by the sounds of it! lol..

I hope you didn't get blood on our ones or I shall be forced to ask for a discount ;)

M140i
hehe. none on yours but the knife went right in the fleshy part of my thumb so plenty of blood everywhere else though!! I've manned up and Im crackin on :p

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I hope this doesn't mean your prices will go up as a result (danger money) ;)

EP3 Civic Type R
Ady any chance you can reply to my PM/emails about the stickers please?

I'm desperate for them.....

M140i
lol, mish sorry hun, will pm u 2moro evening with details etc :) Sorry been a very busy few weeks, need to get some bits sorted but its difficult to work right now :(