ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who has a k-tec zorst

Mines somewhere :D You need to do a search on exhaust noises or something. Alternatively Bambam has one im pretty sure..

-Rob

I think I have the video of your exhaust rob!

I tried uploading it before but couldnt do it! (on 56k to doesnt help)

u have the the k6 dont you?

rob, any chance of seeing the second video you have? if hostings a problem i could always host it for you. Really interested as im getting my k-tec exhaust soon . . if i pass my test.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

thanks dude! wicked vids, prob gonna end up getting a ktec 4" slash cut i think!

I remember when i got mine fitted, before it sooted up it sounded amazing, so loud! I had some show off in a Boxster S come into the same petrol garage on the way home revving his engine as he came to a standstill, he looked very impressed with himself as most people turned their heads! After i finished filling it up i gave it some revs and everybody stared in amazement, especially the guys partner in the Boxster! One of my most satisfying moments :D

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

lol im gonna go for the quietened version though, dont know how much diif there will be...did u have it fitted by them or someone else?

I got it fitted by Bambams mate as it was his exhaust, it was later refitted by k-tec as it was blowing a tad. Dont bother with the silenced, i think youll regret it, its fab going for a sunday blast with all the windows down and the pops and bangs bouncing off the surrounding buildings etc, really are moments to savour! Generally when it comes to motorway driving i just stick to 70mph and have the CD player set to volume 15 and i cant really hear the exhaust still, besides you either go deaf or get used to it! Its nice to boot it on the motorway and see whole families in their car look round though :)

-Rob

cant wait till i get mine now, just been spending loads on sounds lately but i doubt il even listen to them once i have the exhaust. Just love the sound of a nice deep loud exhaust :D

got mine done today, sounds well mint, got the centre section silenced, might change it back though to the loud one though. well impressed at low revs!!!!!!!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Quote: Originally posted by renaultsport83 on 23 April 2004

got mine done today, sounds well mint, got the centre section silenced, might change it back though to the loud one though. well impressed at low revs!!!!!!!
sounds clip!?!?!? whats it like doing 70mph?? boomy still?

ill get some photos and videos early next week. i would highly recomend k-tec, customer satisifaction is their priority! i had a grin on my face all the way home, i think the silencer probably makes it a little quiet at 70-80 but so loud at 0-50!!! go get it done boys!!