ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who has a v6........................

who has a v6 ? i need some info about them because i really want to find out are they better than a subaru !!!!!! or any other sports cars. what does a v6 have that a 182 doesnt have ? love LC

(this is only out of interest) ! :)

Mark 1 Clio V6

They have a road presence that no other car can match (in my opinion).

Easily the best car I have ever owned.

As for what the V6 has compared to a 182:

0-62 time the V6 just beats a 182 (just due to the greater weight of the vee)

No back seats and instead as sweet a sounding 3 litre V6 lump as youre likely to hear.

Rear wheel drive

230/255 horses

Loads of torque also

The Subaru/Evo may out-perform a V6, but if you are looking for exclusivity and for (in my opinion) the best looking car on the road other than a Vanquish that is what the V6 will give you.

Mark 1 drives fantastically and mark 2 is apparently a drastic improvement on handling, so must be awesome!

Quote: Originally posted by CraigV6 on 13 June 2004

No back seats and instead as sweet a sounding 3 litre V6 lump as youre likely to hear.

Rear wheel drive

230/255 horses

Loads of torque also

The Subaru/Evo may out-perform a V6, but if you are looking for exclusivity and for (in my opinion) the best looking car on the road other than a Vanquish that is what the V6 will give you.

Mark 1 drives fantastically and mark 2 is apparently a drastic improvement on handling, so must be awesome!
that is a load of good info just what i needed cheers m8!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by CraigV6 on 13 June 2004

Rear wheel drive

230/255 horses

Loads of torque also

Well said that man :) :)

btw my brother can not get away from me in his Scooby WRX.. :)

Performance of the V6 255 is the same to 60 and more top end than his Scooby, he has a little more on cornering but not as much as you would think

Simon.

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

id got for a turbo charged car personally, coz i love the feeling of the turbo coming in. evo 8 fq330 wud b nice!

but tbh, wenever i see a v6 on the roads i just look at it and think wow! its got the road presence coz its short but wide so it just looks like its actually adhered to the road with araldite! the evo is too high imo and although i cudnt lower it (coz it wud probably mess up the sublime handling of it!)

one Q littleChick, do u know how to drive (i mean properly) coz im pretty sure that an evo wud b easier to drive than a v6 with that amazing 4wd system!

-phil-