ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who has the most extreme Clio?

Peddled device
Who owns the most extreme daily driver on here? By that l mean stripped out and as much like a Clio Cup Racer as you can legally drive on the road.

And who has the fastest track car on here and what 0-100 time is it?

Mini-valver for none sports before he started selling bits off it

MarkCup as above, not sure if its a daily drive thought?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not sure mark's is the most hardcore?? :S It's not a daily driver by any means.

Surely someone like ben's is more raw?

Merc A class
Ide Say Ben's, Depends what you call extreme though as warrens is his daily drive and when ive bin in there i find it extreme due to his Ride Stiffness Lol

bens got his comfy r32 though too ;)

surely I cant be far off...no dash/heaters/blowers/polycarbs all round/doors+boot+bonnet skins cut out/2 buckets/6 point harnesses/manual steering/rock hard suspension......verges on silly for day to day use imo lol.

Merc A class

surely I cant be far off...no dash/heaters/blowers/polycarbs all round/doors+boot+bonnet skins cut out/2 buckets/6 point harnesses/manual steering/rock hard suspension......verges on silly for day to day use imo lol.

Hahah Yeah Very true!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

True, Although themounts, clutch & throttle cable usually break within a 10mins so your never far from home! ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Gotta be the clio TT surely?

Norm used that as a daily slog!

FCS0820088205b800x6005d_disp6401.gif

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Ide Say Ben's, Depends what you call extreme though as warrens is his daily drive and when ive bin in there i find it extreme due to his Ride Stiffness Lol
All resolved young Arab. Mine's far from hardcore TBH, just had the AC regassed FFS!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Gotta be the TT. I drove it for five minutes and it was mental.

Matt was a hero for driving that every day!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Defo is micks car i think but he's stripped it now and has focus his attention on his Daily white van on air..

Bumder With A Buffer
^^^ Is that real ? :S

Unfortunately yes! :(

Whilst I don't like it I do admire the person who has done it to have the balls to do something like that..I mean its got a lairy bodykit and a mental engine rather than just looking lairy if you follow me?!

iceberg 172 03
lol i seen this for sale, if it drove well, tht hideous kit should be removed in favour for some nice sutble mods, sleeper.

Ph 1 172
still hasn't moved i dont think...the guy that is building it lives near me like just over the road and its always undercover..must know a lot about cars to be able to do that

M

mini-valver

Mines in the middle of being rebuilt, dount it'll see winter roads for too long though. No ABS, one seat, polycarbs, no heaters etc etc.

Wasn't too bad when I only ran one seat, f**k all else but a heater. At least you can still see.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
coops mk1? one seat and feck all inside with 270odd bhp is a bit mad

williams 2,seat leon
still hasn't moved i dont think...the guy that is building it lives near me like just over the road and its always undercover..must know a lot about cars to be able to do that

you need to go and have another look at it then. the clio was cut up with a plasma cutter in the end as he coulnt stop the movement in the rear suspension without spaceframing it. the car under the cover is a mitsubishi colt with full evo engine and running gear and has been for 2 years or more. fyi

clio sport, Fiat x1/9
Its not a clio sorry guys but i thought its slightly on topic for the most extreme street driven car.

It sits in our garage only driven perhaps once or twice a month but does it stir some commotion at the lights.

Dsc01490.jpg

DSC01491.jpg

Dsc01492.jpg

Thought you guys might like it.
Can you guess what it is?