ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has the new iPhone 4?

So...the iPhone4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Leon Cupra 300
According to DHL tracking...

Looks like the one I ordered with O2 over the phone yesterday is on for delivery this morning :)

Roll on 5 pm so I can get home and see if its arrived.

Didn't think you could order over the phone?:eek:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Didn't think you could order over the phone?:eek:

Yep!

I went to town twice yesterday to check out the ques, decided they were to long (o2 staff were handing out papers, drinks and food lol) so called up o2 customer service and ordered on the phone ! Dhl tracking says it's been dropped off!

Lee

BMW M2C
Yep!

I went to town twice yesterday to check out the ques, decided they were to long (o2 staff were handing out papers, drinks and food lol) so called up o2 customer service and ordered on the phone ! Dhl tracking says it's been dropped off!

I called yesterday morning, placed my order, the phone is now sat on my desk.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

I bet there would be a fair few people who queued for a very, very long time wouldn't be pleased to here that. Flol.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

having checked DHL it looks like my phone is probably at home sat on my desk waiting for me :D Happy Days!

As for those who qued not being happy... Common sence, big que, call up and order, get it next day, im an existing O2 customer so i cant see any issues with those who qued not being happy :rasp:

I didnt even have to hold to order it... yesterday 12.50pm, called... annoying press 1 for this press 2 for that menu, phone rang and picked up in about 15 seconds, 10 min phone call (A free call too) and the deed was done!

BG 182 FF
O2 have got their act together and I'm now typing this on my new 32gb :)
What's this reception issue people are having? I've tried to replicate it holding the bottom left but it's fine.
Is it just a few unlucky people effected?

fiesta 1.25
Surley these are all going to have to be recalled? Im right handed and have yet to have a phone call that has not cut off.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Who knows mate. The iPhone brand is so strong that Apple can pretty much guarantee that enough people will not be affected or just 'put up' with it that they won't need to recall. If they decide to refund all returns and then sell on to new customers they would still sell out.

However, this would hugely damage their reputation for future product releases. In the long term, I don't believe they can afford to take no action and just stand by SJ's stupid statement.

M135i
Ive just got back from trafford centre from picking mine up :D

Had a little play with 1 of the employee's iphone in o2 and i couldnt see how people are losing signal, im sure ill find the in's and outs once i get going on my iphone properly

BG 182 FF
Stlill can't replicate this reception issue no matter how hard I try. Been looking at the exact ways it happens through youtube vids. Guess I'm just lucky :)

BG 182 FF
Nope, nothing. It dropped one bar half way through then got it back. So obviously that's not because of holding it.
I'll take a video to demonstrate if you want?

BG 182 FF
I was going to say, I do have an excellent reception from my house. And all throughout cheshire. The police radios use o2's masts so they have very very good reception and coverage in my area. Maybe that's why?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yeah other people have also reported no signal issues when holding the iPhone but have then reported differently when testing in another location.

DB.

BMW 440i
Kind of glad i haven't got one tbh.

Seems like loads of problems and hassle atm. My upgrade is next spring/summer i think it is, so will just get one then, or the updated one if there is one next summer.

FN2 Type R GT
im so angry right now, waited on 3 different occassions during my lunch break etc to upgrade calling o2's 202 number, between 20-30 mins got nowhere, having been told they werent doing upgrades over the phone before when they clearly were, going to have to make a big complaint...

BMW E46 330i Touring
I thought it was common knowledge that the 'normal' customer would have to upgrade instore? Online not an option and only certain platinum customers got a call about upgrading over the phone.

The reason for the wait is because they've been activating and swapping numbers on thousands upon thousands of sims...

I need to change my vote now, got one today from o2 shop in Bath.
I'm loving it, got a bumper on it(from the apple store) and not having any problems.

FN2 Type R GT
surely they have different teams though for upgrades, sim cards, etc, not all one room dealing with whetever they can

BMW E46 330i Touring
No idea mate; I'd have thought that customer services are just generic in dealing with all queries. I'd guess anything iPhone related is dealt with by the same team...

Was all set to get one, but had a play in o2 today and don't like it... not sure why, just don't! Misses is getting hers though!