ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who is our area rep? South.

Clio 197 f1
So yeah who is our area rep? Do we have one In this area or is it just members that meet up or check events in the area? And convoy to places.

I see a few posts from years ago but I'm assuming it's changed since?

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Myself and Tim are.

I honestly can't remember the last time i organised something. Tim keeps on top of the SRR events.

Il step aside if anyone wants to throw their hat in the ring.

My area was covering the south of Hampshire/West Sussex. Tim's was North Hampshire and into Berkshire.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
So yeah who is our area rep? Do we have one In this area or is it just members that meet up or check events in the area? And convoy to places.

I see a few posts from years ago but I'm assuming it's changed since?

Feel free to organise a meet buddy. You don’t have to be a rep to do so.

RB 182 FF
I organise a few run outs with a bunch of the guys on the Pistonheads South Central regional forum. Been to South Wales and to Cheddar Gorge a couple of times. We meet twice month for a Pub Club and early morning run on the 3rd Sun of each month, with a stop for breakfast. Usually in South Downs and Meon Valley.

You guys would be welcome to get involved and I can always look at organising RS meets, if there was a enough interest locally?
20180429_074030.jpg

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Do you post everything in the PH South Coast forum, Nic, or is there a better way of keeping abreast of your group’s regular and ad-hoc meetings?

RB 182 FF
Do you post everything in the PH South Coast forum, Nic, or is there a better way of keeping abreast of your group’s regular and ad-hoc meetings?

Not everything now, no. Groups were getting too big and had few issues with people wanting to race when it's not about that.

Will ping you a PM mate