ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who likes the 200 now?

The RenaultSport Clio 200

• I liked it on Day1. I still like it.

Votes: 428 42.3%
  • I liked it on Day1. I now hate it.

Votes: 15 1.5%
  • I hated it on Day1. I still hate it.

Votes: 285 28.2%
  • I hated it on Day1. I now like it.

Votes: 283 28.0%

• Total voters

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Would have a cup in black (if thats an option?) anyday!

It is:

Picture%20011b.jpg
http://www.fridayers.com/uploads/175/Picture 011b.jpg

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3

Is that not a normal 200 with option Cup chassis upgrade though? As opposed to the actual cup?

Coz I can ony remember there being 4 colours to choose from when we went into buy our Cup?

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Is that not a normal 200 with option Cup chassis upgrade though? As opposed to the actual cup?

Coz I can ony remember there being 4 colours to choose from when we went into buy our Cup?

Nope - It's a Cup with the expensive metallic black paint option :lol:

its growing on me but I still prefer the 197 for looks (minus halfords spoiler), just not sure on the front with the 200.

Clio 200
I didnt like the front end of them when I first seen them,

Now I own one, annd I am still not sure on it but I love the car

I didnt like the front end of them when I first seen them,

Now I own one, annd I am still not sure on it but I love the car

same as me kenny, front end will always be the just not sure bit, i went for anthra pack thinking it would make it look less messy but that backfired!!!

P1020011.gif

Clio 200
Well, I liked it enough to buy one! LY 200 FF with cup pack and black Speedlines. I think the front end looks fine and overall the car looks great and I love the Liquid Yellow colour.

Hopefully I will love it as much as the 182 Cup I used to own. First impressions are VERY positive :)

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I have to drive 200 miles tomorrow afternoon across central France, thought the new tyres might be OK but nice to hear the traction control works a bit :)

Clio 172 RS2
I finally got a chance to view a Alien Green RS 200 in Holland.

Looks indeed better in person, that Alien Green is actually a Metallic color with a Pearl flop in it! Doesn't show in the piccies.

There was also a Glacier White version with LY interior accents.
(a nice touch was the seat stitching and matching LY seatbelts)

Not a 320d
NO, looks s**t, id have a 250 meggy if i could afford to run one. Much prefer the look of the GT except for its stupid ride height and shopping trolley like stance. Some decent suspension on the GT to remove the large amounts of body roll would have made it a reet good car.

R26
same as me kenny, front end will always be the just not sure bit, i went for anthra pack thinking it would make it look less messy but that backfired!!!

P1020011.gif

Not a fan of that what so ever unfortunately, looks like an ugly whale that hasnt had its dinner :(

Clio Williams & 182
I've always liked em. Was considering buying one, but I'll test one at an RS day first and we shall see. I'd use it as the 'normal' car and garage the Williams for future generations and for the odd track day.

Cup spec is considered too hard by many hacks...for everyday use anyway. Lots of praise so far though.

LY 200
I hated it to start with but love it now. :approve:

Well well well, there seems to be more people that like the 200 than hate it.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Yes I like it. I was lucky enough to get a ride in the 200 that won last years cup championship when I was at Brands Hatch last month. Its bloody awesome!

Clio 182ff
I like the F1 inspired front bumper insert, the mad yellow paint and the interiors.

I hope the engine is good - anyone test drove these lately?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I like the F1 inspired front bumper insert, the mad yellow paint and the interiors.

I hope the engine is good - anyone test drove these lately?

I test drove 1 last week. Loved every minute of it. The dealer was excellent.

Always egging me on to "give it some".

Formally Clio 182
Haha, still don't like the 200. Don't think I ever will.

Took me long enough to like the 197 but now I've seen more of them I absolutely love them for what they are. Unfortunately the front grill of the 200 looks ridiculous and doesn't look as 'mean' or 'Renault Sportish' as as the 172/182/197.

Renault clio RS200 cup
got a clio 200 in white with matt black speedlines looks the dog's b******s, and whats every1 goin on bout the LY colur looks crap. The squiqqly thing at the front, for the user who don't think it looks good, is for downforce at the front so i can rinse the 197.