ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHO LIVE’S IN BERKSHIRE

VW Potato

i sort of do. work in sunningdale (berks) live in windlesham on the Guildford/Berks border, and my folks live in Maidenhead.

g

there should be a berkshire clio meet. go on a big cruise. but you really need alot of you other wise were look like tw*ts

im not sure if it has changed because i went to slough last wekk and there was hardly any cars then so i went to pc world car park where pet city and all those shops are and no one was there. where do they all go in reading then?

mk1 naples 16v turbo

when i got to slough maccyds tey said it was at the footie stadium,16 cars followed me back to reading nuffing at the footie stadium,so went up to jjbs,only 1 car there but went in anyway but didnt realise every1 else had followed me in!in the space of half an hour there was bou 100 cars in the place!this was between 8-9!

i was in maccydys as well on sunday and lots of them went to guilford. i couldnt be arsed to travel that far. where is the meeting in reading then?

I was nxt to maccdds in forbury bout 2 weeks ago, when a load of cars tuned up. Just there out of the blue. about 10pm on a monday night I think.

Think there was me and 2 other mk1 clios and a few newer shape ones.