ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who owns a mk1 172

mk1 172

i bought the car when it had 37500 on the clock so i havent got a clue, i will check my receipts and see what got done

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 20 July 2004

whats that then?
what i bought it in april it had 14700 miles on it. now it has 16200 and i have loved every minute. it was mint except the altinator belt which was a b*stard to change. had it serviced and it runs sweat except on tick over. how rough is everyone elses. mine sounds as if it blows from the exhaust but i think that is exaggerated by the fact it is chipped!

oh and i had it 2 weeks and some a*sehole slammed there car door into the drivers side dinting it. could not believe it

Titanium 182

superlegs

i know what you mean on tick over mate

my valver was the same revs stay the same but its just not smooth

just reminds me of the power itching to go !!!

Suzuki SV1000S

That is one thing my car has never suffered from, even now with the remapped ecu it is fine, However the Cup I had before did have the problem!

Mine is a 2001-Y,reg with 29k Miles