ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who wants a newzbin invite?

E39 530i
first two people to pm me their email address will get one.

Ready, steady..................................Go

From what Rasclart posted a while back. Anyone is free to sign up now anyway. This may have changed back again. I wouldn't know as I've not logged out for weeks. Newzbin is a great site. A really handy way to navigate usenet IMO :)

VaVa
I've still got invites too iirc if anyone needs one. By far the easiest way to search usenet.

"On 17th June 2008 new user registration was closed and the site was made only accessible to existing members. New members can still join through invitations from existing members."

I've still got invites too iirc if anyone needs one. By far the easiest way to search usenet.

"On 17th June 2008 new user registration was closed and the site was made only accessible to existing members. New members can still join through invitations from existing members."

Yes but that changed. Rasclart correctly pointed it out some weeks ago. Perhaps it was a mistake and is now back to invite only :)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=380468&highlight=newzbin

It is now back to invite only though. My bad.