ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whos better ICE

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
mouthyman said:
who do you think would be better for the deep bass tones
IMO mixing and matching different makes of ICE would get the best possible results.
Out of the two I'd go for Rockford.

1967 Classic Mini
Rockford Fosgate have gone right downhill since 2001, when I feel their equipment was at it's best. Vibe is pretty good, though you can find much better

Do not just give yourself 2 options, RE, JL and Boston all produce good subs, that are well worth looking at as alternatives

True ^^^

JL are good subs and the older RF amps are apparently better than recent stuff (if you wanted to go 2nd hand?). There has been some talk of the new stuff getting up to standard again though...

I wouldn't buy Vibe personally - just seem to be like "my first sub box" out of the back of Max Power LoL (IMO of course! :))

M

mouthyman

ill probably go for the Rockford, its a slightly older sub but in new condition, its the XLC punch.
i want to try to get my boot space to look eyecatching like a show car but still with practical boot space. any ideas to how/where i could position it or what to do?

Monaro VXR
I havnt even got an RE sub...Yet. Getting ordered now but every single review I have looked at praises the damn things. Been wanting one for ages now just never had the cash.

But now I do so gonna treat myself.

FULL FAT 182
save urself a fortune and buy my 12" type r sub and v12 amp. it will blow ur rear screen out pm 4 further details:cool:

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
wazza16valver said:
it will blow ur rear screen out

thats not such a good thing is it?!! :rasp:

imo, alpine give awesome punchy sound quality, but a good 12" audiobahn will drop pretty low in a ported box!!! depends what ur looking for really! go into a car audio shop and ask to try some out!!

good luck

Skoda Fabia vRS
neither, whats your budget

do you want to look at the audio or for it to do what its primarily designed to do, sod fancy rubbish, get something that sounds good, unless of course your only ever going to put it on in McD car park whilst others sit and look at it

drives me mad when people choose looks over sound quality when it comes to audio

Nike Lunar Elite's
wazza16valver said:
save urself a fortune and buy my 12" type r sub and v12 amp. it will blow ur rear screen out pm 4 further details:cool:

I've heard one of these and it sounded poop, SQ was awful, was loud but just didn't sound good.

I can recommend JL and Phoenix Gold (Xenon) subs form personal experience, but I think your best bet is RE.