ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's car do you want? Cs only

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
F430 = best car ever made. FACT. Anyone who thinks differently is irrational and should be put down

458 Spider...

not as raw or as fun some owners say.... BUT 100 times better looking and faster.

better looking and faster wins for me! 458 pls Santa :) white, yellow ? probably Red again... I am not cool enough for black one!

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Plus they spontaneously combust.

Wasn't spontaneous combustion at all..... it was Ron Dennis that was sneaking around setting fire to all the 458's as he was sooooo embarrassed at how much sexier and more desirable they were than his new Mclaren baby. Its why he had to retire from F1.... to become the Firestarter, the fuckin instigator!

Mclaren back on form with new Spider though.... supposed to be awesome and finally a match for a 458spider in the WANT ONE and excitement stakes....

Early Maccas looking amazing value now though... under 130k! thats alot of newish supercar with carbon tub and 600bhp....

I only like cars with no roofs really sadly... its the Essex in me!