ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's car do you want? Cs only

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
So who's car on here do you see & think I'd love that. For me it has to be Silicone Scone's as I love it! The colour is just mint.

Discuss or dismiss :eek:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The mental power turbo'd trophy would be nice.

I'd probably still go for one of the mint, low mileage vee's though, whoever had the acid yellow one.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Good thread Dawny! Porkie's collection is a tad unrealistic. ;) I just love his Lotus.

Anyone else? Fenn? Golf R, 997T. Jamie's 335d is a beast, lovely mods. Munson's Fociiiii!

Clio wise there are a few! RB with 2118's like Luke's old one. Turner's 200! Dawny your V6 on Silver wheels.

What about that Titanium V6? Wow! So many cracking cars on here. "Sam"'s Trophy with lots of mods? 2118's etc.

Fred's vee with the throttle body conversion back on and finished

Stevo's rwd 172 with the conversion finished

Harphams ph1 with proper suspension

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Who is car ?

Sillicone scone !? LMAO.

Oh Dawnydawndawn...

:eek:

Erm. I don't actually know !! Nothing really stands out for me apart from one of Ant./Ant1/Antsomething's <5 Evos probably. The last grey one he had was MINT.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol Silent Scone perhaps? meh ;)

There are far too may cars on here to choose one! I love Dash's Vee & Ollies old 172 cup

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'd only use it for dog carrying, i'd use Vickys car to destroy the world.

Unless someone has a nice classic Mini Cooper and an old Landy,
then i'd have those as well.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Porkies westfield is pretty cool, although TBH I would have preferred it with the old engine, last time I drove it was just after I'd done the cambelt on it and it was just over 300bhp and still on a normal H pattern box, would be a bit more realistic for me to run it at that level of tune on my budget than how it is now, properly a money pit the last couple of years, lol