ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Focus RS MK2,
Why oh why has my add been deleted, it was a detailed add with lots of good photos and nothing was wrong with anything? Can someone please shed some light on this, I had someone message me regarding it before and I've just had another message to say has the add been deleted... I haven't? So please who and why have you removed it?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah it's because of that, I remember seeing your advert and thinking it's getting deleted.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Did you PM a mod/admin before writing this?

Also rules state that price should be in the title. If you don't follow the rules then threads get deleted.

Focus RS MK2,
Less of that attitude in the comments please pal, don't make me out to be thick because I'm certainly not!

Focus RS MK2,
Thanks for the other comments people I know for if there's a next time, and sorry for posting here admin

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Obviously didnt read the rules like it states though

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?312877-YOU-MUST-LOCK-YOUR-THREADS!!

5. Any post or thread may be removed at a moderator’s discretion without informing the post / thread author of the reason. If you have a complaint about a thread removed, then please PM a member of the admin team or use the contact us form, do not discuss this on the forum. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).

Not thick, just common sense. PM me for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.