ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why are people such idiots....

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Came out to my car this morning to find a nice freshly keyed car!!!

what makes people do this?
what do they get out of it??

idiots

Nimbus R27
sorry to hear that bud...

I can only guess jealousy.... At least you can say that you worked hard for what you got.... something which they will sadly never experience...

260% JCW
This happened to me matey, feel your pain. Both doors and the bonnet. Oxygen thiefs IMO.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
sorry to hear that bud...

I can only guess jealousy.... At least you can say that you worked hard for what you got.... something which they will sadly never experience...

I think you're right mate

just wish I could catch the feckers in the act!!

Nimbus R27
yes....even though I sounded all sensible in my post, if I were to catch them it would be a different story! lol

ClioDynamique1.5dciSX 106
I agree, it is probably jealousy! They probably thought it was funny, but they dont understand or respect other peoples hard work :(

Arctic 182
Never understand this, sorry to hear it mate. Hopefully karma kicked in and they got hit by a bus running away! f*kers

CLIO 172 CUP....
b**tard,..F**KING..b**tard,....sorry man. dont no why but iv always and this feeling that some c**nt has done it to my cay when i wake up in the morning...mite sound sad but the first thing i do is check my car.....and the thig is when so little tw*t keys your car it big money to have it sprayed.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Just the rear drivers side got done. I'll get it sorted and keep an eye out as I'd imagine they would do it again. Had the car for 4 years and this is the first time anything like this has happened.

Tossers!