ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why do I bother! Had bonnet and wings done and found scratches already!

ph1 172 Black
One on top of wing. Must be mechanic doing MOT and two great long ones on rear panel. They a two foot long and go down. Can't work how they got there unless it's kids sitting or leaning against it at night.

Tried to remove with Scratch X and fill with SRP but they are still visible. Feel like banging my head against a brick wall. I machine polished it 4 weeks ago so they must be new. Happily got up today to wash and wax car and now I wish I'd not bothered!

E90
cars get scratched fact of life, stop worrying about it and enjoy life, You'd have a stroke if you saw my BMW LOL

ph1 172 Black
I know it's a fact of life but when it's your pride and joy and you've spent days machine polishing, SRP'ed, three layers of EGP, Concours waxed...hours of work it's just gutting!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i share ur pain mate, i know what its like.

hope u get it sorted mate, try wrapping it in bubble film, hehe.

J03

MX5 1.8
hmmm its awful isnt it.. makes you paranoid when you take care of your car so much... bloody japanese get a move on with these self healing paint!!! lol

ph1 172 Black
Yeah. New it was a mistake taking pride in my car when I don't have a garage. Would jus been nice 4 people not to spoil things by being careless.

Should of not get it sprayed that I wouldn't of cared as much.