ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHY DO WE BOTHER!!!....*my wrecked 172*

oh mate :( truly gutted for you. I cant imagine the anger id feel if someone damaged my pride and joy like that :mad: I hope it gets sorted and he gets his comeuppance. buy look on the bright side, it could have been worse.

lovely looking car tho :) im the same age as you and wish i could afford a car like that :D

'18 Megane dci

Shoite! Im gutted for ya mate, I loved that car too. Sure all will be fine once fixed! Must think positive!!! :(

Stanced Honda S2000

was nice to meet you at FCS. i was parked near ya. rich if u remember, black clio, just got it back !!

really sorry to hear bout ya car matey. looked mint at FCS !

Theres not a lot i can say. but yeah it does make u wonder why u bother to pay all that insurance money and be frightnened to use ur insurance to get the damage sorted.

anyways hope it all goes well matey.

I cant believe it chris. Jealous f**king c**t! You just cant have anything decent with some f**king scum trying to damage or take it off you! F**king annoying! Seriously dont sell up cos of this. You will get it sorted and by that time with any luck the mailto:tw@t">tw@t who did it could be stocking up on soap on a rope with his last few dole cheques.

Might see ya in a couple of weeks cos im home for a few days.

Mike

Fiesta ST Stage 3

I just had the same thing last night . Some c*nt has kicked my rear in. Got a dent the size of a tennis ball so f*cked off . WHY WHY WHY :mad:

E60 diesel powah

could u remember the faces if u saw them again? remember joey green from school? he owes me a favour and would mailto:tw@t">tw@t theses :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

thanks for the comments....

immi, ill tell you who it was when he is in prison.

youll know him.

thanks again!

--chris

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit dude:devilish::devilish:

Make that f**ker pay!!!!! ....If police dont do sh*t, Make him pay....in teeth and broken knee caps lol ....madchester stylee

Hope its sorted for you as easy as pos

R

rich[182]

friggin w*****s mate
cant believe how lucky and arrogant these t*****s are, its like they approached you prob assuming youd not react, one of these days there gonna do the same to some real dodgy dodgy headcase thats not gonna think twice about getting out of their car and give them a serious kickin, but it never seems to happen that way and they get away with it, cant imagine how you must feel but at least your ok, they deserve a knee capping dude

206 GTI

Dont be too downheartened buddy it can be sorted and it will look great again. just make sure u show the wee scumbag some rough justice some time soon and take a bat to his jaw and he wont kick the car again in a hurry

Ex Ph-Quick

Gutted for ya chris mate. Tis still a lovely car. Welcome to my club with the body damage. You best keep it and get the HRs need some competition for the lowest mk1 172!!!

"Navy" N17 TWO

Absolutley gutted for you - I could cry its that bad :( got that lump in my throat :cry:

Relly hate when some goldfish takes their "time of the month" out on sum1 else, or their property :mad:

hope you get sorted soon

sorry to here it mate , dont mean to hijack your thread howerever you say ur 21 so what is ur insurance like ?

H22A7 Accord Type R

....at least its the panel that needed sorting mate ;) f**kers eh! I was driving through town once and some little bell-end swung and kicked my rear arch, unfortunately he didnt get his foot stuck in one of my spokes, that would have been a nice broken leg haha!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Elliot - Cheers mate, ill soon be giving you competition.....Freds fitting them:devilish:;)

cliosport1.216v - i pay 1600 fully comp with a hefty excess.

thanks for all the comments people!

oh yeah, ill still be going to the meet at Muscrat Manor on monday....so you n/w people can see the damage.

--chris

--chris, who is that with and do you mind me asking how much the excess is ? mods declaired ? parked on the drive overnight ?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

no probs fella...

Adrian Flux - Fully Comprehensive, all mods declared. - £1653.00 lump sum.

£500 excess

£50 glass replacement excess.

hope this helps dude....if your thinking about one, DO IT!

i had a 1.2. 16v (03) before this.....you wont regret it.:D

--chris

172 Cup

gutted for you mate!

i have got a really bad temper and that has wound me up just seeing it. i agree with Fred if you want to arrange a little Cliosport meet round your way i am up for it! :mad:

thinking about it im so tempted however i am only 19 was thinking end of the summer ish love both the mk1 and the mk2 so not sure about the one i want etc just know i want one lol

EVO VII

my brother had the same happen to him, some bloke kicked the side of his R5GTT quarter panel all dented ( some people should just be looked up ) :mad:

Hope u get it sorted.

sh*t man what c**ts, low life scum bags

i say mate do the same as me and get and old skool car that way they wont look at it and be jealous, get a crx mate. broom broom

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Take his fagot c**t ass to court and sue him for what ever you can get. Property damage, personal injury, mental anguish.

Why should you have to foot the bill.

I hope this person has his nuts removed by Aliens.

Id have given chase but Im a bit unstable when people do things to my car.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM TAKING CIVIL ACTION ON HIS ASS.

MY STEPDAD IS GOING TO SEE A SOLICITOR TODAY TO SEE IF A HAVE A GOOD ENOUGH CASE TO WARRANT THE COSTS.....MY STEPDAD IS COVERING THE COSTS:eek:

he said "that tw*t is not going to get way with that".

just so you all know....

--chris

Octavia VRS

What a f**king tinky little coont. Jealous t**sers who will be living off peoples taxes the rest of their lives.

Glad about your news tho, although he will probably pay in kappa trackies! Being serious tho, good luck

Im sure that civil action costs f*** all really - you can put a claim in for under £100, Im sure (just dont quote me on that... lol)

Civil is definitely the way to go!

Take him to the cleaners... :devilish:

For feck sake...its unbelievable the amount of ar$eholes going around our streets these days, it really is. Sorry to hear bout your car chris, im sure weve all had sh*t stuff happen to our cars and thats one of them.

My advice is to not sell up, the car looks amazin, really nice, and the more stuff you do to it, the more people will be jealous of ya. Right enough, lets hope its the right kinda jealous cnuts eh?

Probably not much help, being from Cheshire, but if your ever up near my end (Glasgow) soon, check out Campsie Couchworks (John Lynch) 01360311771 - say Chris w/Clio and Andy w/Soarer said to u to go. My door got wrecked badly a year ago, sorted it for 300 quid. He recently put on my coilover kit and did my bumpers for 200. Basically, really good guy. Long shot, but, hey, sometimes it helps.

Another thing, at least you and your mate were ok, what was to stop this guy opening the door/smashing the window and stabbing one of you in the neck?

Its good news on you taking action against this scrote - lets hope something comes of it, if not, blow up the f*ckers house

Meggy225

Sorry to hear about this, gutted for you mate!

I really liked all the things youve done to it since you got it, especially the black wheels. I was there at the Convoy meet at Lymn services. I dont know whether you saw me, mine was the green/blue new shape clio with "GAZ" reg, parked next to the racing blue 182. At the FCS stand I was parked next to R3OBC.

Hope you get the F***** to pay for the repair instead of you.

Ill look forward to seeing it once its sorted!

Gaz.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

^^yeah...saw you mate. didnt get chance to speak tho.

while the car is in the bodyshop im gonna get my Mk2 bumpstrips painted and fitted along with a Mk2 bumper im getting from CHRIS172CUP.

ill keep you all updated!

--chris

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 10 June 2005

Got about 1/2 mile from my house and a battered Nissan Micra stops right in front of me. With another car coming the other way and the road only being a narrow residential one, i had nowhere to go.
Not blaming you for a second but just trying to get my head around this, were you tailgating him? Nothing excuses what he did but I cant understand why it was a problem that you had nowhere to go as speeds couldnt have been very high down a road like that, unless I mis-understood and he pulled out in front of you or something.

Good luck with the fix though, you need to keep that car.

[Edited by ukaskew on 12 June 2005 at 10:39am]