ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why does this make me worried

Just picked up my clio from the local renault garage in York. I took it in this morning to get a rattling passenger window fixed and a rattle from the around the glovebox fixed. When I picked it up, the window wasnt fixed because they couldnt find the rattle. However they said they knew what the problem was with the glove box. It could be fixed by holding it which stopped the rattle, otherwise it is going to need the whole bottom half of the dashboard replacing. Its going to take them a week to get the part and then most of a day to fix it.

I cant help feeling that this is going to be the start of many visits to the garage. Interestingly, there were two other people there picking up their cars and they were both complaining about the renault service!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Dont get paranoid! Abuse the car - track days, quarter miles etc. Youll stop worrying about the rattles and become very impressed with the fact that the whole car doesnt just fall to bits!

Aint that the truth Mike!

I was getting really concerned on the return road @York, thought Id be seeing bits of my car falling off behind me! :confused:

Renault Laguna Coupe

Most of mine had already fallen off at Heyford - there cant be much left now, just the cable-ties that were holding it all together!