ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why does?

?
why after ragging a car for a while does it feel so much faster but if ive been driving it like a granny for an hour if i try to push it it feels slow?

Silver Clio 182ff +packs
I always thought it was something to do with the ecu, learning the pace of the drive....if on a go slow it tames everything down...and when on rag it does some trickery and makes things more lairy!

It might just be me though!!

An italian tune up is a myth (maybe) referring to when owners would bring a car in to a garage saying that its not running right or quick enough, the wrench monkeys would take it out and rag the sh**e out of it!

?
Any harm to giving it some extra beans once its fully warmed up? im not talking about bouncing off the limiter...

Breaking A 172 Replica
Tbh mate 1.2s are always slow at lower RPMs.

I keep mine between 4k and 6.2k at all times unless in a 30.

Sam

audi a3 1.8t sport
we call it an italian decoke here and the ecu learns the driving stile and makes it perform as good as it can depending on what you are doing if you drive is slow all the time the fuel econemy will get better and better and the performence will get worse and viser vursa

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Its probably unfounded but after I clean my car it also seems to drive faster and smoother?

Breaking A 172 Replica
we call it an italian decoke here and the ecu learns the driving stile and makes it perform as good as it can depending on what you are doing if you drive is slow all the time the fuel econemy will get better and better and the performence will get worse and viser vursa

Proove it.

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
what do you lot cruise at on th emotorway speed and revs, mine now is 3k 70mph just coz im starting to be a tight arse with pertrol,