ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why is insurance so........

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
sh!t !!!!!!!!!!!!

bit of a rant

ok got my renewal documents in few days ago and a few incorrect areas mainly my voluntary excess being £350 and compulsary £500, been there done that and had the crash so not wanting that again!!!

gave them a call they sorted it out and the woman kept saying your total premium is £1384.66 so having previously phoned them to discuss why they sent me a renewal in for £1900 and was getting quotes online at £970, i wondered why they had such high interest for paying monthly but the knows had matched the quote for £1384 having my licence 1yearr 11months but again i gave them a call to say i wasn't willing to pay an extra £300 when 20 days later i will have my licence for 2 years

£300 for 20 days cover, f*ck that.

i tried to get the woman to give in but she says she cant put a false period in, cow

i then said i was willing not to drive for the 20 days to save money, expecting her to collapse, she said "thats your choice sir" so after reading through my documents i found they have a 14 day cooling off period where if you can cancel, recieve any payments back and only be charged a £22.50 admin fee,

so basically i can go with the quote they've raped me on yet again and cancel it, and only be car-less for 6 days rather than 20

320d
yes that a good plan mate, insurance is a nightmare, i was carless for a day because i had to wait for a years driving experience.

bell, elephant & admiral are all part of the same group, play them against each other. When I got quoted ages ago bell were more than the other two.

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
sorted!!! £109 per month only £250 compulsary excess, woop
will be saving £50 per month now, and knocked off £90 per month from the original renewal the sent me

DONT ALWAYS ACCEPRT THE FIRST OFFER

Last edited: