ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why oh why

cock mobile.
Super 1600 kit, I think it looks bloody nice, I wouldn't buy it, but nice to admire.

HBB

G81 M3 Touring & A35
So Prima did sell another one of these kits it wasn't just their demo car with one!

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
media?id=403521299.gif

who sat on my clio? lol

BMW Z4 3.0i
Please pay attention!

Are we learning yet that it is absolutely pointless spending any money on doing major mods to a 172?! With the money spent on this car they could actually have real V6 ffs! Such a waste of money. Save your pennies and buy a better car!

(I do not disapprove of minor mods/personalisation)

cock mobile.
Please pay attention!

Are we learning yet that it is absolutely pointless spending any money on doing major mods to a 172?! With the money spent on this car they could actually have real V6 ffs! Such a waste of money. Save your pennies and buy a better car!

A V6 and a 172 are very different cars though, just because some likes a 172 doesn't mean they want a V6.

It's not trying to be a V6, it's trying to be the Super 1600:

Renault%20Clio%20S1600-Fuster,%20Medina-Rally%20de%20Orense%202006-Hisparally-111.jpg

LY 200
^^^And mint that is too!!!

Not sure the one forsale cuts it though, maybe with the decals, normal lights and different wheels it would!!!

Clio 172 mk2
Please pay attention!

A V6 and a 172 are very different cars though, just because some likes a 172 doesn't mean they want a V6.

Renault%20Clio%20S1600-Fuster,%20Medina-Rally%20de%20Orense%202006-Hisparally-111.jpg

Problem is who knows what a super 1600 is anyway....to average joe on the street it's just going to look like a chav mobile.

Not my cuppa at all

cock mobile.
Problem is who knows what a super 1600 is anyway....to average joe on the street it's just going to look like a chav mobile.

Very true, but your average Joe doesn't have a clue what a Renault Sport clio is :eek:

Clio 172 mk2
I think people that know a bit about cars will know what a 172/182 is.....to them that will just look like a 172/182 with a bodykit on which IMO isn't good.

I'm just being a bit cynical...just not keen on body kits really

BMW Z4 3.0i
Well I'll be honest, until seeing that image linked, I'd never seen or heard of a supersport 1600. But like the other guy said, it looks chavvy.

Clio 172 mk2
why slow down a quick car with all that extra weight thats why a dont like it

a can see the point on a 1.2
but why spoil a good 172?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
"Get SERIOUSLY noticed for not a tremendous amount of money!!!! £8,990."

Noticed, maybe. Laughed at? Certainly. It looks like a bodywork job that's been done with a £100 voucher from Halfords.

The biggest problem I see with it, is that it looks to be a 1.2 trying to be something much more powerful. The owner started off with a 172 base car. Why on earth didn't he keep it that way? It just doesn't work for me. Mmmm - even more so when you spot a Vee on the same web page for a mere £1k more...

D.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
only looks good in Rally colours. And for once the kit is attached to somthing other than a 1.2.. thank god its atleast a 172. just think race bred looks on pussy shaming 1.2s looks utter gash.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Not my cuppa at all
those headlights look smart, i wonder if you can buy them - hummmmmmmmm