ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wicked spoiler

i just really dont like it it just looks wrong and as for the mesh in the wing mirrors its gonna either slow you down or blow the mirror out the other side lol

Quite like the spoiler in a LOUD kinda way. The side skirts on the other hand - theres just something not quite right.

LOL..........Whats all that about mate? Aerodynamic benefits=zero.

Seriously its down to personal taste and if you like then get it mate!

there r no benefits wid most bodykits but its bout luks-it is rude but its in ur face and beta in my poinion than the standard spoilers which r hard 2 c. i wud get it if it wernt so much-does anyone kno where else i can get it cheaper than autostyling???

Is that not the spoiler from the Utopia kit??? Despite having similar meshy bits its not actually part of that Stinger/Atmo kit, its from another kit (Utopia) which is available from K-Tec. Im almost certain their prices will be a lot cheaper than £190 for the spoiler???