ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wideband experiences

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
right, i'm looking for a wideband a/f ratio meter and i'm wondering what brands/types you guys have experience with?
i'm thinking Innovative, Aem, Tech edge etc.

cheers!

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
lol, i hear a lot off stories of the bosch sensor giving up. should be due to the wires being quite short so the box has to be placed under the car....

anyone has experience with the AEM uego? seems quite reasonably priced compared to the others....

That's my only issue with it to be honest - I have to run the box under the car - or drill a big hole in the exhaust tunnel and put the box under the passenger seat

HBT 172 Cup
lol, i hear a lot off stories of the bosch sensor giving up. should be due to the wires being quite short so the box has to be placed under the car....

anyone has experience with the AEM uego? seems quite reasonably priced compared to the others....

I had an AEM UEGO, they are good for what they are and can be picked up for £130 from the USA on eBay (they literally come next day delivery though).

Very accurate, compared it's readout to Ktec's expensive wideband when i had my car mapped the both read the same. No calibration required as they are done at the factory. Its a fit and forget solution.

The wires are also very long, no need to cut holes in the floor to route cabling.