ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Width 182 cup wheel to wheel

1430 to center of wheel so with its 205 tyres its 1635mm howver I'd give it at least 5cm more its not easy putting car on a trailer.
Rear is 22mm narrower.

Thx mate,so 1700mm width should be ok?

Yep but check on the edge you might find it difficult if there edge on the runners of the trailer as you've only 32mm or so per side plus if you lower the car it becomes a bit wider so that width along with some bigger alloys and different offset wheels might lead to it catching.

Is the 182 allowed to tow a trailer? Jus I know that the Trophy isn't, thought it'd be the same principle?

Yep 172/182 arn't allowed to tow trailers as they arn't type approved by Renault I had a look into it but if you even got approval its still not legal as Renault themsleves need to do it.

People do tow on 172/182's but if they ahve an accident its questionable teriatory as they arn't allowed to tow.