ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WIERD DASH BOARD LIGHT - HELP !

vw bora
The other day i had a wierd light come on on my dash just below the petrol light, it has a square box with a jagged line going through and then what looks like a coil underneath, it staid on the whole day then went off the next day just wandering if any one might be able to help me out there.

CB600FS
If its gone now, put it down to being French, if it comes back get it on a Diagnostic machine mate (handheld would do the trick if a mates got one)

Just be a sensor fault.

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
actually if its the light im thinkin it is it usually to the left of the petrol light which is the preheating/electronic fault or water in diesel warning light. since yours aint a diesel and wont have glow plugs must be an electronic fault somehwere

Arctic Blue FF 182
My old clio came on once with that light, looking in manual if i remember it is electrical or ignition problem indicator. look in the manual, it says in there

vw bora
Well i've had no problems since and i had no problems like not starting or fueling wrong when the light was on so im just gunna put it down to being french lol