ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wii

Clio 1.2 16v
basicly iv bin thinking of buying a wii, wanted to know peoples opinions on the consol, i dont want any of this you should buy a xbow or ps3, i just want to know about the wii please. ty

What do you want to know?

Best place is check nintendos website for features.

Personally i love it, fair enough it isnt as good looking as the other two consoles however a few mates around your in for a right laugh. Plus its proberbly the only console that parents will play which i think is cool, keeps them entertained when they come around.

172 cup
All you need to know is....

they are great if you have a decent sized room and have friends lol
i never play on mine unless mates are around apart from resi 4 that is.

As for the wii vs xbox and ps3 debate, i think the wii is perfect along side one of these consoles and it really really great in its own way.

Buy a wii and resident evil 4 and you will see why trust me.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Games on it are much more fun than either of the rivals. A good laugh and some exercise whilst you're playing.

Clio 1.2 16v
cheers guys! ill most probably be getting one at the end of the month from my 1st pay check from my new job. cant wait

Renault Mégane 1.6e Hatch
I've had one for a while and only got the sports pack, I'm up to pro on most of the sports and they're still good fun, apart from Baseball which is crap. I do play it mainly with frineds and its damn good fun, awesome little console. I wanna get Zelda for it as that looks pretty sweet. You should definately get one its good fun.