ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wil

Monaco Blue 172
Trophy looking clean in the youth centre car park, just dropped my car off over the road and it caught my attention :rasp:

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
Yeah fella noted your 172 this morning over mainline, the kids were asking which was the better clio, dont worry I set them straight;)

Don't know if its still there though? Some spiv has parked his van in the way!?

Monaco Blue 172
Aye it would have been inside getting the bumper sorted, saw you again when i went to pick it up, you were budling stuff into your boot then took off just before i came back out!

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
Aye it would have been inside getting the bumper sorted, saw you again when i went to pick it up, you were budling stuff into your boot then took off just before i came back out!

Bundling stuff into the boot, sounds like hometime to me!!

Ahh couln't see you when i was leaving but assumed you'd gone by then, what were you getting done?

arctic 182 ff
check all the will spots ha you do get about was going to put a spot on the other day when me and the mrs seen you on the a19 (was in the black 182)

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
check all the will spots ha you do get about was going to put a spot on the other day when me and the mrs seen you on the a19 (was in the black 182)

Ahhhhhhhhhh that was you, I've seen her a few times but had no idea it was wor lass, saw you in the passenger seat hanging round giving the big wave, you came off to go down the 1231.

I work down that way so the 19 is my safe passage home, I do get around tho

arctic 182 ff
Yea twas me my friend couldnt be arsed to drive that day so i was been driven round.yea came off at 1231 was popping into renault to get a couple of sump washers as his+hers both need oil changes lol

Monaco Blue 172
had a tussle with a wall at work, it won, i couldnt push it out the way, lol

so just had the big f**k off graze sorted out, my mate is the painter in mainline like, awsome work!