ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will 17’s fit

Ull ave 2 bear with me cos this is the first time I have been on ere. Ive just got a clio 16v on a 03 reg (wot is this reffered to on this site? mk etc) I want to fit some 17 inch wheels but will I need to cut the arches or anything or will they bolt straight on without rubbing or catching. I see loads with 17" rims so i presume theyll b ok.

Elise/VX220/R26

chris your car looks mint m8. So you dropped her 60mm and no scrubs at all? Full lock ok? Im tempted!

not seen your clio before chris, quite tasty.

I always hated the silver clios, but when they are modded they come up mint!

Quite impressed, i think you should get your 16v badge and mirror base plate colour coded also.

Rorrie, colour coding ranges from 200-250!

oh how dark are your tints, mine are 20% all round!

Renaultsport Clio 182

I HAVE TO THANK FRED FOR ALL THE HELP AND WORK HE HAS DONE TO MY CAR!!! CHEERS MATE!:D

The colour coding was £200 done by a mate, and if you near cov imsure he wud sort you a good price!;) Car is Platinum sliver

The car is dropped 60mm on pi springs (Freds old ones!) and got 17" x 7" OZ Super Ts on wearing falken rubber! No rubbing on full lock!

The tints i did myself, got the limo on the rear sides and dark on the front. Have not got a clue what the % dark they are!?!!?!?

Thanks people for your comments!

Renaultsport Clio 182

Yeah me and bud from work did the tints over the weekend, just the rear to do now!!!:mad:

Had a go at the back window but it is so hard to get all the tint smoothed out!! Its got to many curves .So had to rip it out and i am gonna to see about getting the pros in!

clio sport mk1 golf

was your car at the meeting the other sunday? next to the poorly one with the broken wing mirror? think i saw it?:confused:

Stanced Honda S2000

get it done proper paul, i got my clio tinted by a company called glasstintUK, getit done by them if u arnt 100% sure. It cost me a cool 200 but it looks mint.

Fred, Do you know any decent bodyshops in the hull area, i want my black clio colourcoded, they quoted me £295 cheapest round here! good work m8

Quote: Originally posted by nosh clio on 14 June 2003

was your car at the meeting the other sunday? next to the poorly one with the broken wing mirror? think i saw it?:confused:
yeah it was nosh

mine was the battered one, chris was parked next to me

Stanced Honda S2000

Oh, fred do u use plastercisers ? and how long do u take ? im considering driving down one day and staying out that way if u want the dosh ?

Lionel Richie

Im not a sprayer!!!!!! I do everything but spraying!!! LOL

As for bodyshops, have a butchers in the yellow pages £295 is ok