ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will 197 wheels fit.............

172 mk 1 ?

172 mk2 ?

172 cup ?

182 non cupped ?

182 cupped ?

been offered a set and just wondered if they would fit ?

Clio200 EDC Lux
I have one for a spare :) deffo 5 stud. Seriously though I rekon there could be enough on renaultsport to split these?

How much these being offered for then? (with or without tyres)

197wheel.jpg

Last edited:
  VX220 Turbo
you could make up a hub conversion kit liek the vw boys use, i had 5 stud porsche wheels on my 4 stud lupo.

just depends what the difference in pcd is between the wheels also the offset on the 5 stud wheels would have to be 25mm different to the normal wheels to allow for the spacers to go behind them without pushing them too far out.

the other laternative is to convert the hubs which isnt cheap or easy so to put it simply no they woudlnt

been offered them for £650 with mint conti sport 3's, the guy has put 18's on and no longer needs these, he is building a project. car

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it would cost you over a grand including the wheels to get them on mate.

you would need to modify 197 parts to fit. a lot of ball ache.

VaVa
you could make up a hub conversion kit liek the vw boys use, i had 5 stud porsche wheels on my 4 stud lupo.

just depends what the difference in pcd is between the wheels also the offset on the 5 stud wheels would have to be 25mm different to the normal wheels to allow for the spacers to go behind them without pushing them too far out.

the other laternative is to convert the hubs which isnt cheap or easy so to put it simply no they woudlnt

Would be a lot of effort for pretty ordinary looking wheels !!

and Utch is nowhere near Alton Towers ;-)

BMW 330D

Would be a lot of effort for pretty ordinary looking wheels !!

and Utch is nowhere near Alton Towers ;-)
Uttoxeter is about 10 miles away from Alton towers lol
I should know i work in uttoxeter!

VaVa
Well I live local to there - 10 miles is a lot to me!!!!

I guess 10 miles isn't much in a national sense. I live less than 10 miles from Uttoxeter so I guess it's all relative. I'd say Alton Towers is near Rocester!!!!

One thin I'm sure we can a gree on is that uttoxeter is a s**t hole. lol.

BMW 330D
Well I live local to there - 10 miles is a lot to me!!!!

I guess 10 miles isn't much in a national sense. I live less than 10 miles from Uttoxeter so I guess it's all relative. I'd say Alton Towers is near Rocester!!!!

One thin I'm sure we can a gree on is that uttoxeter is a s**t hole. lol.
pmsl totally agree with you there!
Where do you live then mate? im from cheadle.

well if i can get enough interest then i will with out a doubt, i need 4 people who want one each then

clio 197
put my name down i'll deffinately take one (if the price is right ? )...
where you based for collection ?
jase...

Set of 4 Clio 197 wheels with mint cont sport 3's

takers for one wheel and tyre

1. storm_force
2. j111ase