ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will a decat with no emission light pass MOT?

172 Cup
Had the decat on since summer and I really can't be bothered to swap back for MOT time. I don't have an emission light on. It's still gona fail isn't it?

172 ff silver
thrash the arse off of it for half hour on before you take it for mot and add a full tin of forte injector cleaner to 1/4 tank of petrol

apparently this has been known to get people through emisions test with a decat fitted

A4 oil burner !!!
Hows the decat going Hoggaz ?
What exhaust are you using since fitting the decat ?

172 Cup
It's going good Mark, cheers. Still giggle like a kid in multi storey car parks lol.
Got a ss straight through center section and k-tec stealth back box.

172 Cup
Yeah me too. I dunno what I was thinking of by putting it on, lol. Had a few scary journeys infont of police cars trying to keep the revs down, hehe.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
My dad remove one of the decats from his old 56plate evo and it sailed through the MOT!

Get a garage to rip it out...test it...put it back in if nesecary :)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
meh - i ment the guy did an emissions test and it sailed it. ergo, would of sailed its MOT
b*****d =]