ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will I fit a door and rear bumper in the back of the Clio?

Never tried but I'd imagine yes... I've had 8 wheels/tyres and countless trips to Ikea with bigger bits than those (not at the same time). I'd imagine it will just take some creative packing.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
i fit a rear bumper in my old clio with the sunroof slid right open. youd be hard pushed to fit a door in as well.

if you attempt it though, leave your rear seats and parcel shelf at home

Impreza Wagon
Damn, could require a re think! Unless I drive 50 miles down the motorway with no door and bumper fitted.

S4 Avant
Door will be tricky. I couldn't get a fiesta door in a fiesta.

If you think about it, it goes from the roof line right down to the bottom of the car, you probably wouldnt even fit it through the rear hatch.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
Managed 2 saxo doors in a saxo. Need to be creative. Anything is possible. You can fold front seats etc etc

Front passenger seat fully reclined, 1 corner bit of rear bumper in passenger footwell and the other wherever. You'll struggle with the door though but it's do-able.

Impreza Wagon
I'm not sure it's worth the drive to be diappointed or damage them! I might try and rope in a favour from a mate with a bigger car.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I manage to fit a Trophy door, rear bumper, manifold and side skirts in my mk1. Lol.

Impreza Wagon
Hmm so potentially it's possible, I'll be going on my tod so can move the front seat to make more room.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
It's easily possible. Easily.

Fold the front seat flat backwards and the rear seats down. Door across the massive rear bit, then bumper over and onto the seat. Easy peasy.

I got a whole clio interior in a clio with a whole interior, seats, door cards, the lot. AND I had a passenger.