ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will the clio mk2 ph1 172 sport Instrument Cluster fit the clio mk2 ph1 non sport?

Re: Will the clio mk2 ph1 172 sport Instrument Cluster fit the clio mk2 ph1 non sport

Mileage value is stored in the clocks as well i believe, so it may be prudent to get ones close to your mileage.

Clio 172 phase 1
Re: Will the clio mk2 ph1 172 sport Instrument Cluster fit the clio mk2 ph1 non sport

Mileage value is stored in the clocks as well i believe, so it may be prudent to get ones close to your mileage.

How do u get the trip computer to work in the non 172 with the 172 clocks fitted?

someone posted about this the other day, the trip functionality is in the clocks i think, you need the appropriate stalk for it as well, however, you cant fit the clocks that have the digital fuel/temp displays into a needle cluster i think.