ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will these springs be any good?

F56 MINI Cooper S
mmmmm, there are no pics of them. Also it says " For the new model with coil springs fitted all round", so will they fit straight onto mine?

Negative to both your questions bud, though by all accounts Motorsportworld are pretty good and their prices are generally quite cheap.

Renault clio mk2
Yep those are the same.
sweet, these wil be the ones i get when i come to order them in a couple of weeks :)

p.s. what do they mean by "SP kit and shocks will not fit 1.2 models" ??

the Mk2 phase I 98-99 1.2 8V-and Mk2 phase I 98 1,4 8V but I am not sure- shocks are different from the Mk2 phase I&II 1.2 16V,1.4 16V & 1,6 16V...the mounting holes on the 1.2 8V is 54 mm and all the others is 56mm.

Yes they will fit.

Kit refers to the hub spacing for if you were changing your shocks as well.

If you were to change the shocks you could check the hub spacing, chances are they will be 56mm asnyway.

Renault clio mk2
yes they will fit you...I was just saying for the shock because yoy asked...the picture you see on the add is the rear spring...this is one front and one rear APEX spring! this foto is from the Greek dealer of APEX: