ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will they fit??

PH2 172
Been looking at various wheels and something bit different now found a few sets the size of 15 X 8J. as there a good inch bigger than my wheels would they fit under the arches?

172 cup, Impreza P1
16 x 7j ET40 is pretty much standard but the 15 x 8j is like running on 55mm spacers.

Scrubbing is very likely I would think.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
major archwork for 8j et0's, your talking coupla inches wider than the arch, plenty of poke ;-)

PH2 172
haha what im after so if the et was say 30 or 40 on the 8J would that work better. i want poke and something different :)

BlackGold 182
I'm in the middle of this Dilemma too actually! I want 8j and found wheels with offset of et30 but scared incase there's no way to get them to fit without scrubbing lol

PH2 172
id like 8j to give that wider stance i will be running a very slight stretch nothing serious. just trying think whay would fit

182, 6r GTi
try putting the rim on then carefully lowering it on to a block of wood, this will give you a rough idea were the wheel will sit then you can decide what tyre you want to run.

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Look at my thread for my phase 1 in the Clio media section ;) 15x8 et0 :) shed loads of arch rolling and pulling with 195/45's! If you want something without arch work than a safe offset on 8's would be around the 25-30 mark but be careful as if you for say et40 then you run the risk of the wheel catching on the inside!