ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams 1,2 or 3

Seriously looking around @ the above and will be purchasing one. However which version is the best, what are the differences.

My 1.4rt is 1996 phase 2 so i would idealy like all the new stuff like airbag central locking p/stearing etc. do all versions of the willy have this?

If any one is thinking of selling there pride of joy williams with low millage then email me mailto:scribbler@totalise.co.uk">scribbler@totalise.co.uk or post spec below and asuming its a minter and not a munter i have the money ready and waiting in the bank.

P.S. i have used my m8s username for this post my usual handle is: clio14rt
so dont pm this user.

clio 20v

RENWILL is selling his willy dive it over to the for sale forum to look see

all willys have p/s c/l e.t.c only willy 3s got a sunroof, the airbag was an option and imo looks sh*te

adi

Quote: Originally posted by adiclio16v on 23 March 2003

RENWILL is selling his willy dive it over to the for sale forum to look see

all willys have p/s c/l e.t.c only willy 3s got a sunroof, the airbag was an option and imo looks sh*te

adi
So would your face if u hit a wall without one!!!

Food for thought? thanks for the advice.