ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams 2

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
went to look at a williams after work today was in nice condition just needs a clean just gotta get the money to pay for it now

megane coupe F7R
Nice one chap. Did ya get any pics or owt? Make sure the box is sweet and no dodgy engine noises or smoke.

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
took it for a drive and it aint half quiet when its siting still apart from the zust which is quite loud but that aint a problem because its damn quick, well to me it is being as i currently drive a 1ltr ax. its got one hell of a history its been serviced every 6 months from new and its lived in germany for a bit. i recon to get the little thing sorted out on it would cost bout £500 or less. im buyin it for £2650 just gotta see el banko and get the cash which they will no problems ive got a good credit history.

Good price. I wouldn't sell mine for *anything* near that! Heh.

They are quiet.. depending on exhaust - standard everything it's silent.. until you hit 2nd stage on the throttle.. ;)

They are quick - and you don't always feel it.. which is kinda weird, but the power hitting in at 2k is the cause.. it's just smooth all the way to the red line!

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
i tell ya when i went for a drive i came off a roundabout and booted it and to me the pickup was just awsome

Yea, point to point, it's rapid.

On Paper, like, to 60, it doesn't look very quick for what it is.. but standard it hits the limiter at 58 (or something close) which doesn't help. The straight line speed is where it looks "normal" for a hot hatch..

I guess that's why Evo loved it so much when they tested it! :)

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
the mods i can see are different gear stick lowered and zust but i'll be getting coilovers anyway so that aint a fuss the wheels look bloody imaculate. the front bumper has poped off one of the clips on the driver side that will take me all of 5mins to sort out though

Ah, I'd get it back to standard suspension myself.. but that's me! :)

(Oh, and get a standard gearknob! Just adds to the whole Blue theme!)

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
i know what ya mean man. i forgot to mention the stering wheel aint standard and i wanna change that back

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i would really like a Williams.

i sometimes wish i bought an absolute minter and still saved myself some wedge.

enjoy it mate!

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
well i got em down from £2800 to £2650 and its in pretty good condition so cant complain. just needs coilovers and im sorted. cant wait for 2L fun

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
you'll see it soon enough mate all ive gotta do is visit my bank on wednesday and arange the loan then once i get that i can pay for it and take it away. im gettin it from a guy in ledbury you guys should remember where that is lol

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
latest new ive just got my loan for 8k so now im a happy bunny should have that by friday and then i can go get the beast

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
no offense mate but after taking a loan for 8k u really should of spent a couple of grand more on getting a low miles minter.

yeecup said:
no offense mate but after taking a loan for 8k u really should of spent a couple of grand more on getting a low miles minter.

Low mileage means nothing on these cars.. really.. best to keep them being used!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
agreed but i would of spent more on a real minter tbh. thats what i did anyway, main thing is full history and receipts to back it up plus mint bodywork/arches etc, worth spending a bit more to get the best if u can imo.

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
well its 2650 on car £1500 to insure cuz of my age (20) and the fact i had a crash back in march plus i wanna get a few things for the car aswell eg: coilovers, satnav, sterio. the cars got brilliant history aswell so im happy to pay £2650 plus i wanna pay off a few outstanding things like my iMac.

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
well i dont know why but ive had a realy uneasy night ive been checking my account every 20 mins to see if the cash has gone in and it literaly just has most money ive ever had lol. so in about 12 hours i'll have it and i'll put the pics up for all to see.

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
well here is a picture of the new car ill get more tomrow when ive given it a clean. it feels realy nice to drive aswell one happy willy owner.

DSC00655.gif

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
yea i have been mate it needs new tyres its a bit poo in the wet but dont half go lol. ill get some better pics up as soon as i can

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
gave it a wash today looks 10 times better and i gave the interior a good cleaning aswell so its looking sweet now