ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams badge

monaco172 and ph1 172
quick question if your original williams is missing the dash badge can you buy a new one from enywhere?

thanks
Scott

monaco172 and ph1 172
when has the dash become exterior if your gonna move it at least move it to the right one

Last edited:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
The badges only came on the Williams 1's, presume you know this and hope you have not bought a 2 or 3 and thought it was 'missing' if not thats good.

I have never actually tried to get one from Renault but would imagine you could not. Some lad off a forum had some made from a local ironmongery but the prob with that is you need to have an original to begin with.

The originals on ebay go for a whopping £100+ also.

:S

monaco172 and ph1 172
no it doesnt but im gonna try getting the info off renault im sure they would have the details unless there is any other way of telling

Golf GTI PP Mk7
im not sure there is another way of telling tbh mate, its not on any of the paperwork i know that much, heres a pic of mine:

IMG_2955.jpg

not a great pic i know, but u get the idea.