ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams geek please.

Clio Williams 1 112
Hello CS members

I am the owner of the car...thanks for all your lovely comments, fact is it is a Williams, it has the correct vin which contains C57M stamped in the body and williamsclio forum moderators have confirmed 112 is my reg. All the vin checks I did have no mention of Maroon. I can only assume this is an error at the DVLA, a common thing I understand.

Sunroof is awful but I'm replacing the roof skin....simple.

I'm also replacing the front suspension and will check the subframe etc. another simple job to replace.

Take care CS. Love you.

Also check the carbon canister under the front drivers wheel arch. If its a williams it should be held on with a huge heavy cast iron bracket about the size of half a house brick. If its got a small metal clip and rubber tie holding it on, that item is off a valver.

I would suggest that it would have the cast iron block as Paul at infinicar would have not needed to change it, but i remember at the time a shortage of williams subframes (Riplash had a real trouble finding one after his crash) so it might possibly have a valver subframe, wishbones and struts.