ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams in Preston, lancs

EP3 Civic Type R

Deepdale retail park at about 5.30 pm (last night) think it was an N reg if i remember rightly. anyone from here?

rsturbo and a xr3i

There was also a N reg willy at MUK mish on sun but you had gone before it arrived i think ;) this one had angel eye headlights at the MUK , wonder if its the same one ??

[Edited by mandy007 on 22 June 2005 at 9:24am]

EP3 Civic Type R

Angel eyes sounds like wez from around preston (off here) Mandy, although im sure he mentioned to me that he didnt go to MUK, sure the one at deepdale didnt have angel eyes though- glad i didnt see the Willy at MUK, I would of been more angry and jealous as well! hehe!

Standard from what i could tell Martin, may have been lowered a tad, only caught the N at the start, it was after work and I was braindead..more than usual...

Was me Mish you saw at deepdale :) Was sorting a couple of favors out for a mate.

I was at MUK just only arrived at 3pm and left by 4:30PM :( hehe

rsturbo and a xr3i

Quote: Originally posted by WeZ01y on 23 June 2005

Was me Mish you saw at deepdale :) Was sorting a couple of favors out for a mate.

I was at MUK just only arrived at 3pm and left by 4:30PM :( hehe
So yours is the sexy williams that i rushed over to get pics of at MUK lol