ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Induction Question

Suzuki SV1000S
Is it worth getting an induction kit for the WIlly engine - I have a K&N panel filter at the mo. But I think the willy engine would probably sound great with the right kit, don't want to lose power though obviously.

Anyone had any experience with a K&N on the willy engine - I had one on the old 172 and the Cup and it sounded great, only got gains on the 172 though, cup didn't change (strangely)

They sounds mint, yes.

I had a Green Open Induction kit on my Williams 3, and it sounded mint, but it totally killed midrange power in any sort of heat.
It felt pretty much dead.

In this heat at the moment, I think you might even struggle to pull off!

Don't know about that...isn't the adapter supplied with them a pile of sh1t becuase it covers half the inlet?

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
I have the piper-X cone.
It loses power in this weather,especially if you are stop/start in traffic.Its not bad at all in winter. But I cant go back because the noise is soooo good.!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
u33db said:
Don't know about that...isn't the adapter supplied with them a pile of sh1t becuase it covers half the inlet?

true..the viper is very very s**t for the money..

Suzuki SV1000S
mmm not so good comments. shame they don't doi a K&N typhoon type kit that relocates the filter somewhere else. What is the Hillpower one like then?

cold%20kit%2002.jpg

The hill power looks really good but i couldnt be bothered with the effort required to fit it(move washer bottle) etc.

Beetle
I've got a k&n on my williams and it's crap, want an airbox for it. Swapped back to an airbox on my old valver and it pulled better and the mpg improved.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
think im going for the hillpower relocation kit next, tried the viper and as said is restrictive due to the crap design of the adaptor but did sound the bollox, tried a k and n and sounds good but suffers in heat, using a cheap and chearful itg in std airbox at the moment seem to be the best imo

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
speak to ballcrusher george, he had a piperx open ik on his williams but with a twist