ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams insurance>>

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

williams owners, what price do you pay for your insurance and with what company>>>>>>????

Just got my renewal through from adrian flux!!! £1300

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

cool will do!! im 21 4yrs no claims !! i was paying 1700 last year so its come down quite a bit!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Im with Flux as well just over 1400, Im 23 with 2NCB this is TPFT cover though!!

Just renewed my valver with HIC, Flux quoted me my renewal @ £903 basic price, and after a lot of haggling wouldnt go below £883!

One phone call to Phil & I paid £742 (and that with a few extras too!)

btw, Im 20, 2yrs NCB, TPTF

get ya selfes down to tescos.....

£900 fully comp with 3yrs NCB and 21yrs old, Shame my quote for next year is going to be £++++ now ive lost all the NCB :(

Laguna 2, Westfield

£1300 seems alot matey, im on the look out still for a mint willy 3 and got £992 FC for me (21, 2yrs ncb) from confused.com as someone suggested. That was using elephant. Have you tried them ? I will have 3 yrs ncb soon and direct line wanted £1100 FC. Havent tried ringing around yet, but sure i can it cheaper

BigBoreBri - your the one with the 19k willy 3 aint ya ?? i rang that up when i saw it on autotrader, sold to you i guess:cry: lol fancy selling to meeeeeee;) im still looking for one thats anywhere near decent, looked at 7 willy 3s now.:(

21, 1 Year NCB, 1 Conviction

£1484 fully comp with Direct Line is my cheapest quote so far, though Ive only done the online ones..... mine isnt up until January.

cant beat tesco if you ask me, im 23 with 1 years no claims and it was 850 TPFT the excess is only 150 quid and it also covers you for upto 1000 quid of ICE

Quote: Originally posted by MarkRS on 24 October 2003

£1300 seems alot matey, im on the look out still for a mint willy 3 and got £992 FC for me (21, 2yrs ncb) from confused.com as someone suggested. That was using elephant. Have you tried them ? I will have 3 yrs ncb soon and direct line wanted £1100 FC. Havent tried ringing around yet, but sure i can it cheaper

BigBoreBri - your the one with the 19k willy 3 aint ya ?? i rang that up when i saw it on autotrader, sold to you i guess:cry: lol fancy selling to meeeeeee;) im still looking for one thats anywhere near decent, looked at 7 willy 3s now.:(

Sorry mate, if its up to me that clio is staying in my possestion 4eva ;)

I know what u mean about finding a minter tho... i spent ages looking 4 one and ending up giving into buying a 172, it was only luck/erm... oh dear, that it died and then the williams turned up!

I rememer going to see a "immaculate" williams 3 near blackpool that drove like shat and had a huge dent in the A pillar... he was wanting 6k 4 it.. i laughed and offerend him 4! :devilish:

Just under £800 fully comp with Elephant for 23 2yrs ncb. Putting my girlfriend on (same age) as a named driver took it down from £1100!!! Stick your mum on/the next door neighbour is well worth it. Directline wanted more to put her on.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

£18.00 fully comp to be added on my misses insurance !!

Cost her £450.00 full comp with 0 years no claims dicount !! Yup 0 years no claims !! I nealy fell over when she was quoted that !!

So £468.00 all in job done !! ;)

Laguna 2, Westfield

This is Louise posting....

I pay £700 fully comp on my Williams 2 through Diamond.co.uk. 21 yrs old, 3 yr no claims, mods declared (exhaust / filter) with Mark on the policy, and hes not quite 21 yet. Cheapest online quote I got was direct line, with me only, and as standard. Was £630.